You are here: Accomplishments » Faculty
• 2010, Summer – ACLS Charles A. Ryskamp Fellowship Extension Award
• 2009 (June-July) – NEH Summer Seminar Fellow, Prato, Italy
• 2008-09 – ACLS Charles A. Ryskamp Research Fellow
• Peer-reviewed publication: “Vindictive virgins: animate images and theories of art in some thirteenth-century miracle stories,” Word and Image, 26.2 (2010):150-159.
• Feminae: Medieval Women and Gender Index covers journal articles, book reviews, and essays in books about women, sexuality, and gender during the Middle Ages. Indexers select an article or essay at the beginning of each month that is outstanding in its line of argument, wealth of significances, and writing style. Click here to read the article.
Once Upon a Time: Teacher and Student, Two person show, Trax Gallery, Berkeley, CA.
• Bad Boys, Magic Ladies, and Timeless Masters, group show Morgan Conservatory Gallery, Cleveland, OH (October 15th- November 26th, 2010)
• MFA's in the 00's, group show, Concordia Gallery/Art Center, Concordia University,St. Paul, MN (October 11th- November 5th, 2010)
• 8th Mondial de l'Estampe et de la Gravure Originale Triennale de Chamalieres, group show, Chamalieres, France (October 9th- November 27th, 2010)
Design Thinking For Innovation in Switzerland: A Collaborative Study Abroad Program Sponsored by the Jon M. Huntsman School of Business in Cooperation with the Caine College of the Arts. Click here for more information.
• 2009 Solo Exhibition, Assimilation, JK Gallery, Los Angeles, CA
• 2008 Solo Exhibition, Cautionary Tales, paintings and drawings by Jane Catlin, Togonon Gallery, San Francisco, CA
• 2008 Two person show, Special Selection, The Artist Project, Chicago, IL, Art curator: Andrea Green, Director Visiting Artist Program Art institute of Chicago