You are here: Accomplishments » Faculty
• Our Dogs, Our Selves: Dogs in Medieval and Renaissance Society. Editor; under contract with Brill Publishers (Leiden and Boston), anticipated publication, 2016.
• National Endowment for the Humanities Summer Seminar for College Teachers,York, UK, June 2-July 4, 2014. Co-Director with Sarah Blick (Kenyon College) “Arts, Architecture and Devotions, 1200-1550.”
• Problem Based Learning and Hands-on Group Projects in the Introductory Interior Design Classroom, presented at 2013 Interior Design Educators Council national conference
• Collaborating on design concept for new STE2M (Science, Technology, Engineering, Education and Math) building to be constructed on USU's Logan campus
• Worked with students on project for Brigham City (UT) Communicty Hospital, currently being installed • Collaborating on design concept for new STE2M (Science, Technology, Engineering, Education and Math) building to be constructed on USU's Logan campus
• An Evaluation of the Benefits of Formal Integrated Writing Feedback within a Design Course, project in progress
• 2010, Summer – ACLS Charles A. Ryskamp Fellowship Extension Award
• 2009 (June-July) – NEH Summer Seminar Fellow, Prato, Italy
• 2008-09 – ACLS Charles A. Ryskamp Research Fellow
• Peer-reviewed publication: “Vindictive virgins: animate images and theories of art in some thirteenth-century miracle stories,” Word and Image, 26.2 (2010):150-159.
• Feminae: Medieval Women and Gender Index covers journal articles, book reviews, and essays in books about women, sexuality, and gender during the Middle Ages. Indexers select an article or essay at the beginning of each month that is outstanding in its line of argument, wealth of significances, and writing style. Click here to read the article.
Once Upon a Time: Teacher and Student, Two person show, Trax Gallery, Berkeley, CA.
• Bad Boys, Magic Ladies, and Timeless Masters, group show Morgan Conservatory Gallery, Cleveland, OH (October 15th- November 26th, 2010)
• MFA's in the 00's, group show, Concordia Gallery/Art Center, Concordia University,St. Paul, MN (October 11th- November 5th, 2010)
• 8th Mondial de l'Estampe et de la Gravure Originale Triennale de Chamalieres, group show, Chamalieres, France (October 9th- November 27th, 2010)
Design Thinking For Innovation in Switzerland: A Collaborative Study Abroad Program Sponsored by the Jon M. Huntsman School of Business in Cooperation with the Caine College of the Arts. Click here for more information.
• 2009 Assimilation, Solo Exhibition, JK Gallery, Los Angeles, CA
• 2008 Cautionary Tales, Solo Exhibition, paintings and drawings by Jane Catlin, Togonon Gallery, San Francisco, CA
• 2008 Special Selection, two person show, The Artist Project, Chicago, IL, Art curator: Andrea Green, Director Visiting Artist Program Art institute of Chicago
• 2014 Flight, Solo Exhibition, Art Access Gallery, Salt Lake City
• 2013 Potent Object, juried group show, Baltimore Clayworks, Baltimore, MD
• 2013 Possessions, juried group show, Minnesota Women Ceramic Artists, Morrison Gallery, Duluth Art Institute, Duluth, MN